Thursday, July 4, 2013

How I began my journey with Young Living EOs...

 My interest in essential oils began in Summer of 2011, when I took an Herbal course at a local herb shop. During that time, I enrolled in one of the classes they offered on essential oils with a desire to learn more about them. However, shortly after purchasing a few essential oils from the shop, I became disappointed by them and decided to stick to mainly herbal remedies. I didn't get any "miraculous" oil testimonies from the essential oils I have purchased through health food stores. Little did I realize that there a key reason for this.
 Fast-forward to December of 2011, when a homeschooling wife/mom, whose blog I followed, began to share about Young Living's Essential Oils in a blog post. At first, I was a little skeptical because of my previous experience with EOs, but due to the reputation and integrity I had read about Young Living's oils, I decided to give it a try. When I became a member, I signed up with the Everyday Oil premium kit (which had many of their popular essential oils to play with) and I was most certainly not disappointed!

 During the time that I had become a YL member and received my oils, my father got into a car accident. Thankfully, he wasn't seriously injured (unfortunately, our van was totaled), but he was terribly sore for weeks. His back and neck were in pain at times and he was thinking he would have to get it worked out at the chiropractor. But, this was not so! I immediately started to put some of the oils from the Start Living kit to use!

 Every night, I had my dad apply Valor to his feet (and I applied it to his neck) and allowed it to soak in a couple minutes before I applied PanAway over his back. Over the weeks, he saw a noticeable improvement until, eventually, the pain and soreness went away completely.
 After this experience with Young Living oils, I was hooked!
In addition, Valor and Peace & Calming rubbed on my mother's feet and neck at night helped her get better sleep after months of trying all sorts of herbal remedies for her (some of which were too nasty to actually ingest).
After this second experience, I was determined to get started on Young Living's monthly autoship program, Essential Rewards, so that I could get discounted shipping and earn free points for oils!

(Valor is a blend of spruce, rosewood, blue tansy, and frankincense in base of almond oil. Panaway is a blend of  wintergreen, helichrysum, clove, and peppermint. All anti-inflammatory properties!)
Since December 2011, I have never looked back! Young Living's essential oils live up to their reputation. They are truly the best because of their purity in quality! Now, while it does take time and effort to learn what oils work for what (and sometimes, your body may respond better to another oil versus one which you thought might work), it is truly worth all the energy and money to invest in these therapeutic grace oils! To me, they have been worth every penny! After my experience with YL's oils, I understood why the oils I had previously tried using from health shops wouldn't work - they weren't therapeutic grade, nor were they put through the process of production that Young Living lives up to!


Please contact me if you would like to join Young Living and get 24% off of retail. You can use it as a small business or as a way to get wholesale oils for your family. Purchase of a start up kit and only $50/year needs to be spent to keep your distributor status (it's simple and easy, I spend over $50/month.), but you're also not obligated to become a distributor unless you want to. These oils are such a joy to use for home, health, beauty, and cooking! And, the most refreshing part is that one can use them for children, pets, and anything else because of how gentle and pure they are! I also love making my home-made cleaning supplies with them. It is a wonderful investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment